It seems I’ve developed somewhat of a reputation for being a Grinch. Just because I hate everything about the holidays doesn’t mean I don’t want you guys to have a good time! So, not only have I rounded up all of my favorite holiday recipes, but I’m also going to give one of you a really cute party dress from Shabby Apple*.
Check out the end of this post for details.
But first, let’s eat! Here are my favorite holiday recipes from over the years:
- Vegan Sweet Potato Casserole Whoopie Pies
- Sweet Potato Cookies
- Vegan Sweet Potato Cupcakes
- Pumpkin and Maple Cream Cheese Whoopie Pies
- The Champ’s Pumpkin Spice Cake
- Pumpkin Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Scones
- Cup Pies
- Spice Cake
- Pumpkin Corn Maple Muffins
- Eggnog Cupcakes
- Candy Cane Cupcakes
- Frozen Pumpkin Pie
- Praise Be to Seitan Roast, cranberry lentil salad & stuffin’ muffins
- Gingerdead Cupcakes
As promised, I’m giving away a way cute Mulholland dress from Shabby Apple to one of my readers! Can’t wait to win? Well, you can also save 10% on your order when you enter bakeanddestory10off at check out. (Exp Jan 15, 2012)
To enter, “like” Shabby Apple on Facebook and leave a comment on this post letting me know you did. (You’ll also have access to special offers when you like them – bonus!) You’ll receive additional entries when you leave additional comments letting me know you:
- “Like” Bake and Destroy on Facebook
- Follow Bake and Destroy on Twitter
- Shared this post on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Tumblr
Good luck, it’s going to look adorable on you!
*Disclosure: I am an affiliate of Shabby Apple. This means I receive a commission if you click one of my links and make a purchase. My credibility is extremely important to me, therefore I only endorse products I have personally purchased and used. This site is independently owned and the opinions expressed here are my own.