It’s official – voting for the SugarSlam III People’s Choice Award is open! The judges have seen the gallery and are in the process of choosing a World Champion. We’re doing things a little differently this year – so pay attention! And remember, there are piles of awesome prizes up for grabs so head to the gallery and cast your vote today.
- Visit the gallery.
- Comment* on the submission(s) you like.
- Remember, every comment counts as a vote – so if your comment is “this sucks” you technically still voted for that entry.
- You can vote on more than one entry, but do not vote more than once for a single entry. Duplicate votes will not count.
- Voting ends Monday, August 27 – 9pm CST. No votes received after that date will count.
- The entries with the most votes at closing time Monday night will be our finalists. There will be a final vote here on Bake and Destroy to determine which of those finalists is the official People’s Choice Award winner.
*Commenting will require that you have a Flickr account, but don’t worry – it’s fast and easy to sign up. I will not accept votes any other way, sorry!
Good luck to all of our competitors, and stay tuned to find out who will be crowned the SugarSlam III World Champion!
Voting is now closed, thanks! Please click here to read more about why there are 15 finalists this year.