This giveaway has ended – congrats to Matt C!
I’ll be frank. I hate almost everything about the holidays. The music? Bleh. The decorations? Meh. The stress? Wahhh. But one thing I do like about this time of year is the food. For that reason, I have rounded up my favorite holiday recipes in one convenient post and, just to show that I am not 100% Grinch, I’m giving away a Bake and Destroy t-shirt to one of you. Details about the giveaway are at the end of this post…
But first, let’s eat!
Vegan recipes are titled as such, and most conventional baking recipes can be veganized with a few magic tricks.
- Vegan Green Bean Casserole Pizza
- Vegan Sweet Potato Casserole Whoopie Pies
- Sweet Potato Cookies
- Vegan Sweet Potato Cupcakes
- Pumpkin and Maple Cream Cheese Whoopie Pies
- Vegan Mac n’ Cheese
- The Champ’s Pumpkin Spice Cake
- Pumpkin Cupcakes
- Easy Marshmallow Fondant Cookies
- Pumpkin Scones
- Cup Pies
- Spice Cake
- Pumpkin Corn Maple Muffins
- Eggnog Cupcakes
- Candy Cane Cupcakes
- Frozen Pumpkin Pie
- Praise Be to Seitan Roast, Cranberry Lentil Salad & Stuffin’ Muffins (vegan & conventional)
- Gingerdead Cupcakes
And now for the giveaway!
Update: this giveaway is closed, thank you for entering!
Oh, and one last thing – thank everyone who helped me blow my goal of raising $1,000 for Grind for Life out of the water! Together we raised nearly $6,000 to help people with cancer. A very special thank you to CM Punk who doubled my total for my birthday. You guys are amazing.