Make this easy vegan ranch dressing from The Make Ahead Vegan Cookbook: 125 Freezer-Friendly Recipes on a Sunday night and use it throughout the week on tacos, bowls of stuff, oh and I guess salads, too.
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive compensation.
Vegan Ranch Dressing
By January 12, 2016Published:
Put it in and on literally everything.
- 1 cup cashews soaked in water for at least 4 hours, or overnight
- 3/4 cup nondairy milk or more as needed
- 3 Tbs cider vinegar
- 1 Tbs pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried chives
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Put the soaked cashews
in a food processor. Add all the remaining dressing ingredients. Process until smooth. Add more nondairy milk, if needed, to get the consistency of dressing.
- The flavors will meld after resting in the refrigerator for a couple of hours, but you can still use it immediately.
- Pour into a container and store in the refrigerator. The dressing will keep in the refrigerator for about 2 weeks.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress