As a Sunday night marathon cooker, I’m pretty stoked on The Make Ahead Vegan Cookbook: 125 Freezer-Friendly Recipes. The more meals I can make ahead of time, the less I have to do when I’m actually hungry.
It’s probably no big surprise that I gravitated toward the Ranch Tacos in this book, as I am the girl who birthed Taco Lasagna into the world. To make this recipe, you’ll want to whip up a batch of Vegan Ranch Dressing ahead of time. (Don’t worry, it’s easy.)
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive compensation.
Vegan Ranch Tacos
By January 12, 2016Published:
- Yield: 10 tacos (3-5 Servings)
- Prep: 25 mins
- Cook: 5 mins
- Ready In: 30 mins
Every day is #TacoTuesday if you work hard and believe in yourself.
- 1 batch vegan ranch dressing link above
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 (15 oz) can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1 tomato diced
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 10 vegan corn tortillas hard or soft
- oil for frying optional
- baby spinach rinsed well
- Prepare ranch dressing as directed in link above
- Steam the cauliflower florets for
15 minutes. Let cool and break up into very small pieces.
Place in a large bowl.
- Add the chickpeas, tomato, hot sauce, salt, and pepper.
- If you have soft tacos, fry them in hot oil for a minute or two on each side. Fold over to drain and cool in a taco shape. If you are using hard tacos, you are ready to go.
- To assemble: Spoon the filling into each taco, add baby spinach, and drizzle with ranch dressing. Serve.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress