If you’ve read any of my posts about cruelty-free skincare and beauty, you know that I am a huge fan of Juice Beauty. It’s vegan, organic, cruelty-free and my god, it’s effective. I was happy just being a loyal customer, so imagine the amount of pee in my pants when a member of their team reached out to see if I’d be interested in hosting an event for them! I could not say yes fast enough, so I hope you’ll join me for this FREE night of mixing and mingling. Here’s the deets:
When: Friday, January 26, 2018 from 4-8pm (open hours)
Where: Bloomingdale’s (900 North Michigan Avenue Chicago, IL 60611)
Why: To hang out with me, check out this line of vegan skincare and cosmetics and to enjoy more fun surprises details below
How: Just show up any time from 4-8! Help us plan by RSVPing here (no tickets necessary)
P.S. There is also limited space for 1-on-1 consultations throughout the day, so please call 312 440-4460, ext. 4233 and ask for Shayla to book an appointment!
What to expect:
- We’ll have treats on hand from Pie, Pie My Darling, I Heart Keenwah and BESTeas.
- Check out Juice Beauty’s line of vegan, cruelty-free skincare and cosmetics, with professional recommendations from their amazing team.
- Selfie station
- Free gifts with purchase!
How to get there:
- From the suburbs: I highly recommend taking the Metra, or parking in a less-busy area of the city and taking the Red or Brown Line to Bloomingdale’s. See below for more info about parking.
- From the city: Bloomingdale’s is easily accessible from the Red and Brown Lines (get off at Chicago). If you take a Lyft or Uber to the event and make a purchase, show someone from the Juice Beauty team your ride receipt for a gift!
- From outer space: Just land on the roof. When you leave, take me with you.
Please note that this is an open event, meaning you can come and go as you please – you don’t have to get there by 4 or stay until 8! You don’t have to buy anything to attend, but if you do, you’ll get gifts. Please feel free to bring your friends!